The perfect no fuss baby memory book to document your babies first year of life.
We designed this book to be easy to fill in, functional and clean. Every page was thoughtfully designed with new moms and dads in mind.
Our baby books have no mention of boy or girl, Mom or Dad, Holidays, etc. This makes our book truly universal for our international friends and all couples alike.
This adoptive version is for parents adopting a newborn baby. Older Life Books coming soon !
| How to order |
At the checkout page, please put the following information so we can provide you with a proof.
1. Child's name if applicable. If you do not know your child's name, no worries we can always replace the text with something generic.
2. Cover color. Please note that the background of this design is a light gray striped and cannot be changed however we can change the square color behind the name. Please reference the color chart in the images for your choices.
You will receive an email with a proof with in 3 business days that must be approved before we proceed.
| Book Details |
All baby books are 8" x 10" featuring a personalized hard cover front and back that has a special matte UV coating that makes your book wipe able with a soft cloth and protected against fading.
• 40 full color double sided sheets of 120 # cover paper making 80 beautifully designed pages to fill in that are printed on a high quality professional printing press
• 1.25" Silver wire binding that is large enough to allow your book to grow as you add photos
To view this Adoptive Baby Book in more detail please visit my Facebook page @printsmitten where I shot a quick video of each page.
Below is a list of pages you will find in our Modern Adoptive Baby Book
• Hello Page - fill in your child's name, birthdate and other stats
• Who we are (Adoptive Parents and Birth Parents) * The birth parent page can be torn out if not needed.
• Our Journey to you. A double spread to tell your own special story on how you chose adoption and the struggles and rewards along the way.
• Your Story – Tell the story about how you came to find your child.
• Family Tree (Adoptive and Birth) Birth version can be torn out if not needed.
• Meeting You – A page dedicated to telling your child’s birth story. This can be torn out if not needed.
• Two celebrations pages. These pages are used for holidays, baby showers, baptism etc. Use them for whatever special occasion you want to record.
• The world when you were born - record popular artists, movies, songs, what things cost etc. This is fun one to look back on!
• Naming you - Where did your name come from? What does it mean?
• Birth Story - a double page spread for you to record the best day of your life.
• From the heart - write a special letter to baby. There are two of these. One before birth and one at 12 months.
• Tiny toes and feet - stamp baby’s feet right in the book! There are pages for newborn, 6 months and 1 year prints.
• Firsts and favs - record babies first word, haircut and more here
• Height + weight chart
• First haircut with a spot to attach a small envelope with hair clippings. (envelope not included)
• Teeth chart - fill in the mouth graphic each time your child pops a tooth! (or loses one)
• 1 - 12 month double spreads. Each monthly spread is designed to add a photo on the left and record that month’s highlights on the right
• 1st Birthday
• Notes - There are several places throughout the book to add additional notes.
In addition to the above pages we have also made sure you have plenty of space to add photos. Here is a list of photo pages you will find in the book. These are not album pages. We recommend using an acid free glue or tape specifically made for memory books or scrapbooking. This gives you the freedom to add any size photo in any format you wish.
• Family photos
• Celebrations photos
• Hospital photos
• New born photos
• 1st birthday invitation
• 1st birthday photos
• Photo for every month up until 12 months of age
PROCESSING AND SHIPPING
Books take 7 business days to make before they ship. This does not include the proofing time which vary.
Domestic orders ship USPS Priority Mail - 2 to 3 business days
International orders ship USPS First Class mail - transit times vary based on location.
Expedited shipping domestically is available at checkout.
For questions please firstname.lastname@example.org or FAQ page.